The Holy house of mercy of Albufeira (SCMA) is a Private Institution of Social Solidarity (IPSS). It has 24 Structures or Social Responses, organized in 13 establishments or Facilities.
One of them is the Compass Space Training Center, which is intended for training, education and professional qualification, within the 16 areas for which it has certification awarded by the certifying entity DGERT.
The Training Center aims to ensure a wide range of services, including:
• Training actions, for people and companies;
• Training funded by public entities, including:
• Professional qualification, for people with disabilities in the Professional Rehabilitation Unit;
• Learning courses;
• Courses for assets.
• Internal training for employees of Mercy of Albufeira;
• Provision and rental of spaces for training.
This Training Center always tries to adapt to professional needs in the social and hospitality and catering areas. Responding to the needs imposed in the place where the Training Space operates.
Our responsibility for the Nectar Project is to provide the physical structures for the training sessions, to attribute certification and accreditation to the trainees and to ensure the monitoring in the hiring of properly certified trainers.